..:Yahtzee:..

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Elusive

It is 4:44am as I sit wide awake writing this post. I originally laid my head down to rest at around 1:15am, only to toss and turn and play poker on my phone for 3 hours. For a third night in a row, sleep has yet again eluded me. I checked the annals of my blog and discovered that I have posted about not being able to sleep before. As I think back to that time when I was unable to sleep and compare it to the situation I find myself in right now, I'm beginning to see a few similarities. Unfortunately, I am unable to divulge what I believe they are, but I think it's safe to say proper courses of action shall be taken very shortly to rectify the situation. Because believe you me, I miss my sleep.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Margie said...

And now that you know what your dreams mean... maybe that will help;)

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Jaci said...

I know this is your poopy long day - I hope you get through it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home