..:Yahtzee:..

Friday, September 15, 2006

DONE and DONE

At literally the eleventh hour on Friday, September 15, 2006, I finally finished my final 2 assignments. I am seriosly at the brink of tears right now. I never knew relief could be so intense. With a combination of adrenaline, stress and frustration, I will take this with me outside, scream till I'm hoarse, and sleep for as long as my body will let me in order to recover from what I consider to be the hardest 3 weeks I've ever experienced in my entire time as a Tyndale student. Hopefully I will wake up in the morning. If I do, I look forward to celebrating this monumental achievement of completing 26 assignments with all of you in the form of smiles, hugs, and high five's. Good night, and see you all on the flip side.

3 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


sam

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, KEVIN!!!
I'm very happpy for you...good work.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Kev Chen said...

To Sam and Liz, two of my favorite white girls:

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT!! LOVE YOU BOTH TONS!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home