..:Yahtzee:..

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sister-in-Law

Is it weird that I really miss my sister in law? It not one of those Jerry Springer relationships, but we honestly have some of the greatest conversations. I just got off the phone and with her and we talked as if we've known each other for years and years, but she's only been married to my younger bro for a little over a year. We talked about serious stuff, different bits of drama happening in both our lives, family things, life things, all the while ebbing and flowing between being serious and being funny. Honestly, I feel absolutely comfortable dropping the 'in-law' part and calling her my sister, cuz that's how I really feel about her. To my favorite sister, Liz, you absolutely rock, and I'm so glad that we're family.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "oh-so-not-Jerry-Springer" feeling is mutual, Kev!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home