..:Yahtzee:..

Monday, August 28, 2006

Rage

I have absolutely no idea what's going on, but I'm feeling really, really mad. At what? I don't know. All I know is I'm feeling really angry about something. At the cafe today, there were a few customers who were being funny by making snooty comments and being "too cool for school". Typically, I would respond with a smile and be all cheerful, but for some reason, I decided to throw back a few curt remarks of my own. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have done that and need to be more responsible with my tendancy to be rude. Maybe I need to cut back on my coffee consumption.


***EDIT***: A few hours after posting this, I got a surprise visit that totally cheered me right up and made everything good again. We chatted, laughed, and went online car shopping. Yahtzee!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KEVIN!

first of all, i'm gald you had a surprise guest to cheer you up, but second of all ... don't worry about the "rage" Seems like a one time thing, and we all sway from our perfect characters once and a while! i think you are great and super generous - always willing to help out and give your time!

I personally can't stand you, but i overhear others saying these good things!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home