..:Yahtzee:..

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Gratitude

Finished paper #22. Will the prof give me grace? Can I get a passing grade with 2 assignments outstanding? We'll see. Either way, I'm done. My head hurts, I think I've caught a cold, and I'm physically, mentally and emotionally drained. Sleep is on my mind right now, but before I go, I want to thank each and everyone one of you who has given me words of encouragement when I wanted to give up, feelings of empathy when I was having a hard time, and hugs of comfort when I thought that I was for sure not gonna make it through the summer. It is because of you that I was able to make it this far. From papers on community, to reflections on God's gender, you have been my sources if inspiration and desire to finish everything. From a humbled Yankee Mexicasian, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your love, compassion, motivation and genuine desire to see me live just a bit longer. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

***UPDATE*** After talking to my prof and explaining my situation of falling 2 papers short, he said I have till Friday to complete the papers. I also asked him where I stood as is with 2 outstanding assignments. I more gentler words, he said 'you're screwed, son.' I guess the busyness continues, friends.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Margie said...

As I read this I heard the crowds roar with applause and cheers! Good for you young fella!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Jaci said...

2 more....you can get through 2 more! I'm sorry your prof didn't let you off the papers but I'm glad you got the extension! Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home