..:Yahtzee:..

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Off To a Bad Start

It is currently 5:46am. I tried going to sleep as early as possible today, which was around midnight. After about an hour and a half, I find myself wide awake, staring off into the night, while the yellow glow from the church sign across the street peeks into my room. I toss and turn and try to fall back asleep, but it is a noble attempt which results in failure. With a full day of class and it being my turn to drive, I have a feeling today is gonna suck. Perhaps instead of lunch, I'll sneak out to my car and catch a quick snooze. Regardless, I'm flippin' tired right now. Hope everyone else slept well. Anyways, have a great day, y'all!!

2 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Jaci said...

Hope you survived!

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like that every night some times I start talking to no one (it's crazy but it helps)!!!!!!!!!!!!!



sam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home