Just got back from a wicked time in the D. A few highlights:
* Had dinner with my parents and cousins to celebrate their anniversary. Although I forgot about it, all was forgiven...I think.
* Went to Mars Hill Church in Grand Rapids. Meh. Not for me. But Rob Bell was divine.
* Saw 2 guys who interned with the church while I was still on staff in Detroit, Rob Park and Ben Lin. It was SO great to hang out with them again and catch up on the 411 on their lives.
* Ate a burrito the size of my forearm. Got severely owned. Will be punishing the toilet in the morning.
* Got my oil changed sooner than I thought.
I've currently got a load of laundry in the dryer and am in the process of packing for my trip to Texas tomorrow. Yeehaw, suckas.