..:Yahtzee:..

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Skeeyore!!

A friend of mine in class told me about a site called kijiji.com that's an online classifieds for different places in the world. I went to the one for Hamilton in search for a futon and a coffee table, and found someone who's selling both, and then some!! The added bonus is that the guy's selling the futon and coffee table for around $80. I'm gonna try to stop by the guy's place this weekend to check out his gear. Hopefully it won't be a dud trip.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Rachel Pede said...

Good luck with that Kevin
I furnished my room here with a similar online classified site just for Sarnia. I ended up only spending 30$ total for a bed, dresser and a desk.
Rock it out online buddy and pimp out your new space!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home