..:Yahtzee:..

Monday, May 22, 2006

Sweet Digs

I got to participate in a different role at the Frwy tonight. Instead of sitting on my ass and watching things happen, I was able to help out with the music. Let me say that it's been a long time since I've played guitar with a band, and a great one at that. Jamming with Dave, Adrian and Mark for Jesus was awesome, albeit a sausage fest, but good times none the less. Because it's been a while since I last played electric guitar, I made a bunch of mistakes. Hopefully it wasn`t distracting to anyone. If it was, my apologies.

Afterwards, a group of us went to Slainte, and let me tell you, I think this place is hella hott. The interior decor and history behind everything really made this place be more than just a food stop, but an experience. I'm definitely gonna have to frequent this joint after I settle into Hamilton. Oh, and I discovered that I like Guinness. Not a fan of beer, but Guinness is a gooder. Go figure. Unfortunately, I don't think I have a liver because after about half a beer, I'm pretty much passed out on the floor. Hopefully someone will be willing to donate their to me so I can finally finish a beer in my life.

4 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Rachel Pede said...

Good words you use that I like:
albeit
hella hot
decor
Guinness
gooder
liver

Words I like that you didn't use:
myriad
jabberwocky
fork
hence
frig

PS. I can't drink either. We can sit together next time. :)

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger AGEMAN said...

Ah, don't worry man, hang around The Freeway enough and your tolerance for alcohol will go up. You'll be pounding back "Jack" in no time.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Margie said...

I am a "I smell a beer and I'm wasted" kinda gal!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Kev Chen said...

Adrian!! You weren't lyin', dawg! Went back to Slainte last night and finished a half pint of Guinness. The bonus was I remained conscious before, during and after finishing the drink!! Super Yahtzee!!

And Rachel, I will heed your list of words and try to work them into a future blog. Jabberwocky...what a choice word. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home