..:Yahtzee:..

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Best of Both Worlds

Got to go to the open mic nite this evening. There were some pretty talented people out there, but one in particular left me in awe. I don't know his name, but he was shredding things up!! He was at the open mic nite last week, and when I first saw him, I thought he was a hobo. Yes, yes, even Asians can be judgemental and stupid just like white people. Anyways, I really hope to see him play again sometime.

While we were cleaning up and getting ready to close and leave, Jen discovers that the basement had begun to flood. It was no tap water, but septic water. We started cleaning and Pernell arrives to check the damage. Randy's vaccuming with the wet vac and I'm mopping. After the majority was sucked up, I found myself spot mopping the remainder of the floor, all the while I've got Pernell and Jen watching me work. How typical: White slave owners watching the Asian break his back. After making a comment about this, Randy chimes in and says 'Now we need to get him working on the railroad.'

It's good to be the token Asian.

3 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Randell said...

Is it bad when your one Asian volunteer is bloging about his bosses stupid Asian jokes?

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Kev Chen said...

Who's my boss? You? I think not, sucka!!

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like Asians.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home