..:Yahtzee:..

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Owned

The adapter for my powerbook just finally gave out. I've been ghetto rigging it for the past couple weeks, and it seemed to work. But just now, it started to spark and smoke, so I promply unplugged it. I've got a charger waiting for me back in Michigan, but until then, I need to figure out how to score some power. Anybody have a spare powerbook charger lying around? Till I pick up my new one, I will be a sad, sad man with no computer to keep me occupied. Oh, the misery!!!!!!

5 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I only have the one. Maybe you can borrow it when I see you at the cafe to recharge it until the next time I see you. I can just try to make it a habit to bring it along with me if you wnat.

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One thing you should know about me - I never check my phone messages! I just got yours now - whoops! Let me know when you're going to be at the cafe next or just swing by our place anytime...

 
At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 
At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home