..:Yahtzee:..

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Uh... What?

Your results:
You are Catwoman
Catwoman
70%
Spider-Man
60%
Hulk
60%
Iron Man
60%
Robin
53%
Green Lantern
50%
The Flash
50%
Wonder Woman
48%
Superman
45%
Batman
45%
Supergirl
33%
You have had a tough childhood,
you know how to be a thief and exploit others
but you stand up for society's cast-offs.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...


How is this friggin' possible? I remember taking a 'Which Homestar Runner Character are you?' and I turned out to be the walking mop called Marzipan. Now I'm catwoman? Kill me now!!!!


Let me explain the thief thing...when I was a kid, I used to be a huge kleptomaniac. In school, everyone kept their bags in one place, and I'd find myself asking to go to the bathroom, and while I was on my way, I'd make a stop to the bags and go through peoples' lunches. If I found something I liked, I'd take it and put it into my lunch. Eventually I got caught because I took a cookie that belonged to the girl who sat next to me. It should've tipped me off when I took a cookie that said 'Amanda' on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home