..:Yahtzee:..

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

ALIVE AGAIN!!!! Temporarily

So, apparently, there's a computer sitting here in the basement of my place in Mississauga that has some wicked zippy internet. And this whole time I was mouring the loss of my little silver baby, Lazarus.

It hasn't been finalized yet, but I think I've found a place to stay in Hamilton. A few weeks ago I emailed a guy I met on an online classifieds called craigslist.com If you haven't checked it out, it is phenomenal. He just bought a place on the east end of Hamilton near Barton and Sherman and was looking for people to rent some rooms out. I went and saw the place this past Sunday, and I must say, wasn't all that impressed. Granted, the room is quite large and the price is uber nice, but the place itself is a bit bare. It's just a bunch of rooms with a shared bathroom and kitchen without any living room or common space. But after a day of pondering my options, I think I'm gonna take this place. Although the pot house had a very cozy feel to it and some pretty cool people to boot, the general concensus amongst those I asked said the weed bit probably isn't a plus. I'm gonna give the dude a call today and let him know I'll take it.

For everyone who has helped me look for a place, I thank you for all that you have done. Compared to some of the other moves I've taken in the past, this is probably one of the shorter ones, but the amount of support and concern that seems to ooze so freely from the Frwy pores has been tremendous. Again, thanks y'all, and as my time here in Mississauga draws to a close, I am getting seriously geeked about being able to call Hamilton home and y'all my new neighbors and family.

5 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you found a place!!

(and glad you have some computer time!!!)

 
At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neighbours! You'll be really close to use - come over anytime!

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kev, found you at last while i was bored on the net...geez is that a way a friendship works??? :) anyways, glad to hear you found a place...i miss hamilton sometimes. lates, cy

 
At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home