..:Yahtzee:..

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dying

For the last couple weeks, I've been having a really difficult time sleeping. Last night and the night Tuesday before have consisted of about an hour of sleep each night. I am currently in class and about to pass out, but can't because it would be too embarassing. I feel like the lead character in Fight Club played by Edward Norton who suffers from insomnia. Perhaps I need an imaginary buddy following me around to kick my ass so I feel like I'm loved and part of something. Any takers?

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Kev Chen said...

Taking Pastoral Care with Kevin Livingston in the end room by the bathrooms on the sem side.

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did I mention I boxed?

(TOTALLY could help you out with this)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home