..:Yahtzee:..

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Addiction...Confirmed

In a previous post, I spoke about picking up lucky number 13 that was waiting for me at my home in Detroit. Well, number 13 came and went like nobody's business. Instead of coming back with what I thought would be 1 pair of shoes and 2 pairs of sandals, I came home with 2 pairs of shoes and 3 pairs of sandals. Count it...1..2..3..4..5 new pairs of footwear. But what really served as affirmation for this shoe addiction was when I counted the total pairs of shoes I had in my possession this weekend. Along with the 5 new pairs, I had 3 others. The crazier thing is that I had more shoes than my 2 friends had combined!! I think I need to stop this madness soon.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE A SHOE THING!!!

can't wait to see them all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home