..:Yahtzee:..

Thursday, March 15, 2007

New Orleans...Take 2

I'd love to post all the lavish details on what we've been doing here, but I cannot for two reason:

First, I'm really tired. It is nearly 1am Central time, 2am Eastern/Hamilton/Michigan/etc... time, and we're waking up in a few hours to begin round two of house gutting.

The second reason is before I catch some shut eye, I must got take a dump. I'm sure you didn't need to know that, but I though I'd be totally transparent and let you know what's on my mind.

In the mean time, here's a blog post one of the guys from the trip put together that recaps what we've been doing these last few days.

Needless to say, this time round has been just as amazing as the first time around. I'm not going to compare the trips and do the boneheaded thing of trying to say which one is better, because it'd be like asking a parent of several children 'which one do you love more?' Not only would you be putting the parent in a difficult and awkward position, it is simply a stupid question to ask.

Anyways, here's the link. Enjoy it, and I'll be sure to post my thoughts on the trip very soon.

l8r, babies.

3 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Jaci said...

Glad you are doing well. Hope you had a good sleep and a good dump!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Margie said...

Hope all came out all right:)

Have a good time, stay safe and thanks for posting!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Rich said...

You know you are getting old when few things feel as good as a good dump!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home