..:Yahtzee:..

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

I'm sick...again. This is really irritating. It seems that every time I travel by plane, I come down with a cold. With this observation, I'm not looking forward to my trip down to Texas in a couple weeks. Am I going to get sick again? My hopes is 'no', but we'll see. Right now, I'm kinda getting better, but hopefully things will clear up quickly.

I searched online to find some info on how to avoid getting sick while traveling and came across this article. It's pretty amazing how many germs are floating around out there. A couple suggestions this article gives is to get at least 5oo mg. of vitamin C, and stay hydrated with beverages that do no have caffeine. With my current coffee addiction and probably unhealthy cycle of the lack of sleep combined with being over caffeinated, I think this is my achilles heel.

Anyways, I'm hoping to start getting into the habit of drinking more water and less coffee. We'll see if that works or not.

3 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger chris jones said...

chen - we have to get you some of the disinfectant that my mother - in law invented and brother in law sells. I;m sure we can swing you a deal! www.cleanwelltoday.com and benefect.com

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Jaci said...

If you are going to take vitamin C make sure you are taking E with it. Your body doesn't absorb C properly without E. Also, my dad swore by garlic pills. He took them for 8 years and never got a cold.

Everytime you change climates you'll get sick. You haven't been anywhere long enough in the last couple years to allow your body to adjust.

Get lots of sleep, hope you feel better soon!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger indigo:actress, entertainter, jew-ess... said...

caffeine is GOD... that's why i'm an atheist...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home