..:Yahtzee:..

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Mad Skillz

For everyone who missed the show, y'all should've come to the Norman 'Pinky' Lewis recreation center to see the Chenster put on one of the sickest, most illest, ankle breaking, jaw dropping, head spinning and mesmerizing displays of ball playin' that has ever graced this side of Hamilton.

Yea right. I haven't balled in many, many months, let alone do much strenuous activity in a long while. I was mentioning to Erin that I walked up a flight of stairs to get to the school library and I was already out of breath. Allow me to paint you a decent picture: Imagine a sloth. Now shave it's body and give it a basketball. Can you picture it? Good, because that's what I looked like this evening. I missed EVERY shot, dropped nearly EVERY pass, lost most ALL my dribbles, and sweat like Niagra Falls was in my pores. Oh, and did I mention that I ate dinner RIGHT before I started playing? What did I eat, you ask? Nothing but the best, my friend. I stopped by the local Golden Arches and ordered me up a quarter pounder with cheese meal, complete with oily fries and thirst quenching iced tea. It all went down so smoothly, I think the grease coated my hands, which limited my production on the court. Oh well. You live and learn, right?

Even though my skills have greatly diminished over time, it was fun ballin' with a bunch of familiar people as well as meeting lots of new people whose skill sets were far superior to mine. Needless to say, I can't wait for next week.

6 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Rachel Pede said...

I still think you're awesome and I'd pick you over Dwayne Wade any day.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Kev Chen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Kev Chen said...

Thanks, Rachel!! You are super rockin', yo!!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Kev Chen said...

To my Faithful Readers:

I've got a new blog post that's ready to be published, but apparently, my blogger account has been flagged by blogger because they've deemed this to be a spam site.

I don't know how this happened, but my hunch is that Miranda is behind this. She's a suspicious character who cannot be trusted.

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who me?

Muhahahahaha!

...honestly, i didn't think Blogger would take my 'report of spam' seriously! ... watch out bloggers ... who knows who my next victim will be ...

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Jaci said...

Waiting to hear where the blog is.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home