..:Yahtzee:..

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Kitties On My Feet


I still can't believe my amazing friend Tim brought these for me, and on his wedding day, no less!! I mean, how many people leave a wedding with shoes?!?! I've heard of people taking the center pieces and stuff, but this is a first for me.

Tim, you are an amazing brother and friend who oozes generosity, kindness, compassion and selfless. It shall be absolutely no surprise to me that you will be an amazing husband to Carrie, and one of the world's best dads when the time comes. Love ya bro, and can't wait to see you again!!

5 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger Jaci said...

Love the swankfified new shoes! I need to go to weddings where the favours are shoes. I think that should be a new trend.

 
At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev... you make me smile when you talk about shoes. I'm just going to live vicariously through you and your shoes!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Kev Chen said...

Jaci - If you hear of anyone else giving away shoes at your wedding, gimme a shout and we'll go crash it!!

Carolynn - You're so funny!! If you like, I can let you try 'em on. That way, you can take the living vicariously through me to a whole other level and say you've walked in my shoes. HAHAHA!!!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger the lovely kaelyn said...

No, I do not want to smell your fart!!!!

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger Kev Chen said...

Uh, that's kinda random?!?! Do my new shoes remind you of my flatulents?

HAHA!! Just messin'! For anyone reading this, here's the story. On Friday, I was at the cafe with a really bad case of farts. Kaelyn was there as well, so I jokingly asked her if she wanted to smell my farts. Apparently, instead of verbally expressing her reply, she replies in the form of a blog comment for all the world to see.

Ah, the intelligence and creativity of my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home