..:Yahtzee:..

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Weekend Part 2

Overall, the rest of the weekend was pretty chill. So far, the highlight of today was having dinner with my cousins who are moving to Thailand. They're moving in a few weeks, and tonight could very well have been the last time I would see them in a while. At the dinner table was my parents, my cousin Anselm, his wife Teresa, their 2 kids Kirsten and Chloe, Theresa's brother Patrick and his wife Matina and 2 kids, Amanda and Jason, and Theresa's parents. Not only was the food crazy good, but I had a really good time playing with the kids. Most of my time was spent hanging out with Jason, who I don't know all that well, but after tonight, we're pretty much butt buddies. For a 4 year old kid, Jason can totally talk up a storm and has an amazingly sharp mind. Of all the funny and witty things he said, the one that sticks out in my mind is when he used the phrase 'Private Penis' to describe his "boy organs" and how they're not supposed to be displayed in public. Oh, what a great kid!!

Finally, I realized that at my last wedding I managed to sprain my ankle. Fortunately, this time around I was able to get through the festivities without any incidents. Huzzah!!

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Kev Chen said...

Mags - HA! Private Penis is a gooder, but I just realized it sounds like someone who's in the army.

Amber - Unfortunately, I was not invited to that club. Apparently, I didn't met the strict criteria to be allowed membership. But don't worry, I shall keep trying to get in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home