..:Yahtzee:..

Friday, June 09, 2006

Free Calls



In the US, there's a store called Fry's Electronics. Probably the best way to describe it is Best Buy meets Costco. It's literally a gigantic warehouse of electronic goodies. While a couple guys and I were checking out the store, I came across 2 things that got me absolutely jazzed:

1) I've been looking for a rice cooker, and lo and behold, I find one for $20. Huzzah!!

2) In the cellular section, they have a whole bunch of phones on display. Most of them were plastic dummy phones, but there were 2 on display that stood out, mostly because they were actual working phones with service!! This was the first time I've ever seen a store have phones on display that could actually make and receive calls. So I proceed to make calls to some people in the US as well as in Canada. Double Huzzah!!

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Margie said...

So freakin' funny! The thing is they probably have your picture from security tapes postaed in all the stores with wanted on them... since you racked up $3000 dollars of calls:)

They should know better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home