..:Yahtzee:..

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Foretaste of Things to Come?

I moved the majority of my stuff from Melissa's place to my new place today. As I was unpacking things, I looked out the window and saw a white car pull up. The drivers side door opens and out comes this tall guy wearing a suit and sunglasses. He walks across the street, and all of a sudden I hear this banging on the front door. I hesitated for a bit because I wasn't sure if I should answer the door since the landlord wasn't around. But the banging grows louder and louder, and more frequent. So I decided to go downstairs and see what this guy wanted. When I open the door, he asks me if this particular person lived here. I said no, but I wasn't certain because I had just moved in and still don't know everyone else in the house. It turns out that this guy was a detective looking for someone who kind of had a similar name to mine. I tried to play it cool, but I don't know if I looked a bit too suspect because I was sweating profusely after moving a bunch of stuff into the house. Hopefully he doesn't set up a stakeout outside the house because he thought I was lying.

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Margie said...

I'm going to give all my clients your address;)

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did he have short dark hair and some facial hair? ... eek ... i MAY have given out your name to the guy you are describing - sorry, but i had to ... he had me under oath.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home