Good Fun and Good Friends
Today began like all would-be lazy days begin, with a shower and 8 episodes of Friends. I got to join Melissa for what I would consider to be a Friends marathon. I must say that it's not a show I would have found myself watching from week to week, but it was relatively entertaining when episodes were viewed back to back to back to back to...
After the Friends overdose, I head down to Gage park for the FRWY BBQ. I must say that it was a wicked good time. A few highlights:
* Getting my bum foot squashed by a lawnchair. Fortunately, it only hit the top of my foot and not the ankle part.
* Getting beat up by Madi and Caleb. I dunno what it is, but for some reason, I bring the beast out of these kiddies. Maybe I'm unearthing future racists of the world.
* Chowing down on some hella wicked sausages. Juicy, tender and flavorful would be 3 choice adjectives to describe sausages to die for.
* According to Sam Goodyear, it is possible to be 'Chened'. Yes, it sounds gross, but coming from a relatively innocent 8 year old, it's safe to say that it's not what you think it is. Regardless, I still don't know what it means, but apparently Sam finds it hilarious.
* Seeing so many people I've been missing over the last couple weeks. Thanks for stickin' around even after I arrived.
* A few photo memories.
After a long day of chillin' at the Gage, two amazing people helped me move 99% of my stuff into my new place. I'm sure they were tired and ready to go home and rest, but they decided to give a hand and help move my junk. To you, Mark Jefferson and Natasha Tilley, I offer you the utmost sincerest form of thanks and gratitude this gimpy Chinaman can possibly give. You are some of the most selfless and generous people I have ever had the privilege of meeting. Oh, and thanks for the best drive thru experience I've ever.