..:Yahtzee:..

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wrestling for the Bathroom

When you've got 6 people sharing 1 bathroom and 1 kitchen, not only is it tricky, but it smells like death just vomited and crapped all at the same time and didn't have the courtesy to flush or clean up after itself. To top it off, earlier this week, the bathroom was literally COVERED in hair. I don't know where it was from (my guess it's a combination of facial and pubic hair), but it was all over the floor, all over the counter, and managed to clog the sink. When I walked in, I was about to pinch one off, but the sight managed to make me lose all desire to do my business. Hopefully my body didn't reabsorb my crap.

This morning, the camel's back broke. For the past little while, I've been carpooling with Melissa to Mississauga. I usually set my alarm for 5:45am, and meet her at 6:45am. As of late, the 3 dudes who live in the attic have been getting up at around 6am to get ready for whatever the hell they do. I've grown accustomed to being the only person awake at that time, but now that the house is jumpin' at 6am, it's been damn near impossible to use the bathroom. As I was preparing my morning cup of coffee, someone was already in the bathroom. As I was finishing up, the bathroom became free, to which my internal monologue squealed in ecstasy 'YES!! I ARE WIN!!!' I scurried back to my room to collect my clothes and towel and rushed back out into the hallway. As I neared the bathroom, I noticed the door was closed. Upon further inspection, someone managed to scurry faster than I and claimed the bathroom. Can you saw 'PWNED?!?!?!'

Anyways, the sooner I can get out of this place, the better. I wonder if anyone will notice if I relocate myself to the basement of the coffee house. I'm sure I can manage to take showers using the sink...

4 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger chris jones said...

Hey Kev - You should come and share Adrian's bachelor pad at our house! It would be great to have you around too! Another mac user.....
chris

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Natasha said...

Did you ever see the movie Home is Where the Heart is?? Its a story about a woman who lives in WalMart and then has a baby there. The trick to the shower is the moveable shower head...sorry to hear that it sucks, but I hope you are able to work something out.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Margie said...

I will note Mr. Chen that when I was cleaning my own bathroom I came accross quite a few black hairs... Mr. Mohawk head!!!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Carolynn said...

For you Kevin... we'll make space!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home