..:Yahtzee:..

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Extension

Upon arriving at school this morning, I checked my mailbox for any spam and dirty magazine subscriptions. Unfortunately, I had neither waiting for me. Instead, I find a small, brown envelope whose contents I have been waiting for with dirty anticipation. What is this, you ask? My new student visa that allows me to stay in Canada till the end of August, 2008. Yup, that's right, I'm legal, baby. If only for a short time, I'm here to stay and will make it my duty and passion to turn this country upside down with my dirty mind and foul mouth. Praise the Lord, eh?

Now with my renewed documents, I can freely go home and not worry about being pwned at the border. Can anyone say 'ROADTRIP?!?!?!?!'

6 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Natasha said...

Glad to hear your legal...Iam sure it feels good having that piece of paper in your hands!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Jaci said...

Wooohoooo! Now if we can only convince you to stay past August.....

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Kev Chen said...

Natasha - It feels pretty good. I'm just glad that I finally have it and don't need to worry about the Mounties coming after me to kick me out of the country.

Jaci - What kind of convincing did you have in mind? Does it include an envelope stuffed with bling bling?

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Jaci said...

No bling bling here....would you settle for a yummy dinner?

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Roadtrip?! I'm in!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Kev Chen said...

Jaci and Rich - YES and YES!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home