..:Yahtzee:..

Monday, December 18, 2006

Laughter and Vomit

My friend Ben told me about this site called 'Steve, Don't Eat It!' where a guy called Steve samples different "unique" food items most people would throw into the trash. I don't want to ruin the surprise for you, but I urge you to read it all the way through. I found myself laughing so hard I needed to get up off my chair and walk around. But as I was reading and looking at the pictures, I noticed my stomach begin to turn and felt the familiar 'I-Think-I'm-Gonna-Hurl' feeling. This site is gold, I say.

'Steve, Don't Eat It!'

3 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Funny...very funny.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger the lovely kaelyn said...

I like the one on breast milk!

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I freakn' love this site! haha! i passed it on to SO many people!

My friend and I were studying and completely drained, but with 'steve don't eat it' by our side we could reward ourselves with reading one entry every time we finished a chapter! haha! it brought the life back to our boring and predictable days of studying!

Thanks Kev!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home