..:Yahtzee:..

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Random Links

Here's a few random links that I found either interesting or farking hilarious.
-----
MIT is offering free university and graduate level courses for anybody in the world to take. Check it out. You might learn something that could change the world.
-----
Thanks to an unintentional slip of the tongue from late night talk show host, this site exists and is making me feel warm and fuzzy all over. Enjoy some fantastic man-on-manatee action.
-----
I think this site has been around, but I still get a tremendous kick out of it. In a nutshell, it's like wikipedia for words. Here's a few terms to get you started on a journey to a more well rounded vocabulary:
Turducken
Hasselhoffing
Pwned
Noob
-----
I stumbled across Zach Braff's MySpace and found a couple things. First is a song by Imogen Heap that I can't seem to get enough of. It's called Speeding Cars, and my life is being transforming by it one play at a time.

The cast of Scrubs took clips of the Charlie Brown Christmas and overdubbed their voices to produce one of the funniest videos I've ever seen. Although Christmas is over, the cold weather's still around the corner so technically it's still kinda appropriate. Anyways, if you're a fan of Scrubs, this video will be right up your alley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home