..:Yahtzee:..

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Utterly Rancid

A little while back, I blogged about a site where someone would eat random items that most people would find strange, and perhaps repulsive. I have been visiting this site every few days in the hopes that Steve would eat something else. Alas, nothing new.

Fortunately, I stumbled across another site that is perhaps on par with Steve's shenanigans. No, they don't eat anything. Instead, they purchase different types of meats and leave them outside and document their daily changes with both pictures and words. A word of caution: some of the pictures got pretty gruesome, and even though I pride myself in having a pretty strong stomach, I was having a hard time with a few of the photographs.

With that said, please enjoy their scientific meat escapades, courtesy of the stinky meat project.

****EDIT**** It has come to my attention that this website is kinda old, so my apologies for not being up on the times.

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Reverend Joyleaf said...

You should check out Deep End Dining. Scroll down and explore the "Archives Notorious". Be sure to check out the Balut stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home