..:Yahtzee:..

Monday, January 22, 2007

Sports and Wheels

A couple random and unrelated items:

A woman in Illinois induces labor so her husband could attend the Bears - Saints game. Is that love? Or is it insanity? I dunno, but the baby boy's healthy, and the Bears won, so I guess this couple is win.

----------

My baby's getting old. She's all 7's on the odometer. Lucky? Or one foot in the grave? Either way, she's my sweetheart and we've had many, many fantastic adventures together. So until 'death do us part', we're stayin' together.

3 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Jaci said...

That's nothing - my Protege was almost at 400,000 when it died...that was km's but still - you have tons of time with your girl. I think she deserves a night out on the town!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Al said...

My baby's got almost 293,000 km, which is about 181, 953 miles.

I heard Mazda'a have amazing engine life. Sounds like Jaci's car reflects that. May you have many more miles with your baby!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Jason Soper said...

Don't worry man! Lots of miles left to go yet, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home