..:Yahtzee:..

Sunday, July 30, 2006

It Is Done

7 messages in 5 days. I was rather fearful going into it all, but I felt that everything went well, probably because so many of you were praying. Thanks so much for your prayers and support, because if not for all of you, there probably would've been more flames from the crash and burn.

During these past few days, I was able to share the things that are near and dear to my heart, ome of which included my week in New Orleans with some FRWYers, my India trip, and the community and relationships I've been welcomed into at the FRWY. Thanks to all of you for pouring into my life in so many different ways. Because of it all, your stories and influence have found its way into the lives of many people this weekend.

Anyways, I'm currently running on some mad adrenaline from this weekend. Luckily I've got another week here in Austin to unwind and relax. But to my FRWY family, I've been missing you so much and can't wait to come home.

2 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Blogger Kev Chen said...

Oh, how I've missed Erin Stanley!!!!

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurry back Kevin. You're missing a wonderful heat wave, and you still haven't come over for supper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home