..:Yahtzee:..

Thursday, July 27, 2006

It Has Begun

I am at the church here in Austin and had to wade through a sea of kids to get into the office. As I surveyed the scene, a few thoughts came to mind. The first one was 'There's a lot of kids here!!' From what I've been told, there will be 125 kids at this retreat, most of which are middle schoolers. Hopefully these messages will connect. After that thought cycled through my head several times, I landed on the thought that these kids could potentially be the next leaders of the world. Good, bad or indifferent, this weekend could hold grand rammifications to their lives and to the world as we know it. Fortunately, this God we call Lord is bigger than the blunders and blabbering of one Chinaman, and if anything comes of this retreat, it will be because of what God has done.

As far as I know, there won't be internet at the retreat site, so I'll give a recap of how things went in a few days. Till then, thanks for your prayers and encouragement, and I'll see you all soon.

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home