..:Yahtzee:..

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Pwnage, and A Bit of Randomness

They had such high aspirations. Up 2 games to 0, my Pistons were poised to reach the NBA finals again. Perhaps it was poor coaching. Perhaps it was a lack of determination. Or perhaps it was the reliance of "performance under pressure" that backfired. Regardless of what led to their demise, the Pistons have reached the end of their post season run. I had the Pistons going all the way to the finals, where they would eventually be crowned the new NBA champions. I guess I'll have to wait for the next season to see this happen.

While we're on the topic of bad predictions, I TOTALLY missed the mark in my NBA playoff predictions. I had Houston beating Utah. WRONG!!!! I had New Jersey beating Cleveland. WRONG!!!! And I had Detroit over Phoenix. DOUBLE WRONG!!!! I think I need to stick with what I do best and leave the predictions of the outcome of games to people who know what they're talking about.

While we're on the topic of things I do best, I must say that eating has always been up there on my list of 'skills that help pay the bills'. Recently, I found myself craving Chinese food. It's been a while since I had a decent meal of the eats from the motherland, so I decided to go get some. I remember passing by a restaurant that most people (me included) would label as 'ghetto' based on the signage, decor, and name. It's called 'Chinese Dumplings', and I must say that I really enjoyed it. I love dumplings, and this place had exactly what I needed to feed my cravings. If you're up for a new spot to eat, give this baby a try. I highly recommend the Pork dumplings with chives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home