..:Yahtzee:..

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Random

I went to the Hamilton library today to work on my paper. Mad props to Jojo for the parking hook up!! It was my first time there, and I must say that it's a great place to do my work. The only problem is that they don't have wireless, but I guess with my addiction, it's not a bad thing.

----------
On Tuesday, I went to the harbor front to do some reading. It was a really hot day that day, but there was an amazing breeze by the water. Sitting on one of the park benches by the water, basking in the ray while reading is something that I highly recommend to everyone. The only thing is beware of people who want to feed the ducks, geese and gulls, even when there's a large sign that say 'DON'T FEED THE WILDLIFE!!!!'

----------
I recently found out that a couple friends of mine who got married a few years ago is expecting their first child. I was so happy for them that I accidentally spilled the beans to someone that they hadn't told yet. Has anyone ever done something like that? When I realized what I had done, I felt SSSSOOOO bad.

I'm such an idiot.

----------
Has anyone seen Spiderman 3? If not, then don't. It's an over-hyped piece of crap. The acting was bad, the CG was lame, and there were parts that were serious, but because things were so poorly done that I found myself laughing. The only good thing was the trailers before the feature film, but those alone aren't worth $10. Seriously, save your $$ and wait for this movie to come out on DVD. It was THAT bad.

----------
I should've posted about this sooner, but I had an awesome time at Rachel and Nathan's wedding. It was such an honor to be part of their special day by both witnessing the ceremony as well as bringing a dish to share at the potluck. Congratulations, Nathan and Rachel!!

----------
I think the milk here in Canada is different from the milk in the US, and it's not just because I'm lactose intolerant. Typically when I drink milk, the only byproduct is gas, but lately when I've been drinking Canadian milk, I get the squirts. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss my milk farts.

3 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Blogger Jaci said...

You miss the milk farts? You are a weird little Mexican you know that? Good thing we all love you.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Margie said...

Lucas LOVED Spiderman3 and I have heard that he even cried at the end! So don't let on to him that it really is not good!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger indigo:actress, entertainter, jew-ess... said...

ummmmm re: spidey 3...
i'm always right...
sorry you had to waste your time and money...
lesson learned... always listen to the jew-ess...
xoxo
the jew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home