..:Yahtzee:..

Thursday, October 05, 2006

This is Who I Am

I followed a link from my buddy Allen's blog to a person on his blogroll. I found this survey and decided to take it. These are the results.

You scored as John Calvin. Much of what is now called Calvinism had more to do with his followers than Calvin himself, and so you may or may not be committed to TULIP, though God's sovereignty is all important.

John Calvin

93%

Anselm

87%

J�rgen Moltmann

60%

Karl Barth

53%

Paul Tillich

40%

Martin Luther

40%

Augustine

33%

Jonathan Edwards

27%

Charles Finney

27%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

13%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was tied for Anselm and Calvin each at 67%. I guess that means that I'm not totally sold on any one theology. Or that I am a heathen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home