..:Yahtzee:..

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Joy That Is Margie

Oh how fun it is to be a friend of Margie. We've recently been chatting through google talk, and this is the conversation that we had. Actually, she was writing all this to me while I was away on the phone with my sister in law.


click the image to see a larger picture.

She's such a funny girl!! Oh how I love the joy she brings to my life when she talks "dirty" like that.

It has been such a joy getting to know the whole Goodyear clan. I'm so looking forward to the Meal House Fellowship this Saturday!! Food, fun, friends, and funnel cake!! Well, I'll keep dreaming about the funnel cake, but everything else is gonna be mega baller, yo!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somethings never change. She's a fun one!

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Margie said...

MMMMMMMMMMMM.... funnel cake....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home