..:Yahtzee:..

Thursday, October 05, 2006

On a Roll

I carpooled with Mel B to Mississauga this morning again. After a 5:30am wakeup call, a hotter than hades shower, and an extra large Tim Horton's double double (I hate their coffee by the way...), we head off. Traffic was fabulous this morning, so we get to Melissa's school in about half an hour. I head off to the local library I used to frequent when I was a resident of Missisauga and start work, but not before taking a glorious dump to get the brain juices flowing. After about 3 hours of writing, I had finished 2 papers. I am feeling really good right now and not a moment too soon. This weekend has some tasty festivities in store, and the last thing I needed was to have lame-o assignments looming over my head. I am currently sitting in a Timothy's World Coffee, sipping some Chai tea, listening to tunes on my iPod, surfing the net and chatting with my older brother, Albert, who is leaving for India tomorrow morning to lead a team of 62 people. On this trip, they'll be holding several medical camps, as well as putting on several women's empowerment seminars/gatherings. If you could, please remember to pray for my bro and the rest of the team. 62 people is a lot of people to look after, and if even one of them is a retarded as I am, he's most definitely screwed.

Anyways, in lieu of my accomplishments today, I have decided to take this weekend off and not do any school work. So here's the big question: What should I do with my free time? Any suggestions? Anyone wanna go out and play? Perhaps a round of skee ball, or some cow tipping at Farmer Fran's field?

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Jaci said...

I'm up for cow tipping!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home