..:Yahtzee:..

Monday, July 03, 2006

An Interesting Encounter

I was sitting on one of the couches with Kristyn and Jacklyn at the cafe during my shift this evening and in walks a guy with long hair and a fanny pack. He proceeds directly to the bathroom, but the entire way, stares straight at me.

I say 'Hey man, how you doin'?' But he responds with nothing but silence and the same stare. He goes into the bathroom, and a couple minutes, comes out. But instead of going to the door, he stops just outside the bathroom and continues to stare at me. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but I get up and walk towards him and say 'How you doin' man? Can I get you anything?'

Nothing.

I say to him again 'Can I get you anything, buddy?'

Still nothing.

I notice that the whole time I was talking to him, his breathing was getting heavier and heavier and his eyes got this 'look' in them as if he was plotting something. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I figured that I shouldn't stand too close to him because I might be irking him. So I say to him 'If you need anything, lemme know. I'm gonna be sitting over here.' I walk away and sit down.

He continues to stand there for a couple minutes, still breathing heavy and staring at me. Suddenly, he stops, and proceeds to walk out the door.

At first, I thought that he was perhaps 'on something', but as he was leaving, I thought I caught a glimpse of a devlish smile, which leads me to believe that he was just messing with me.

Either way, I was so glad that I had 2 girls with me to protect me just in case this patron decided to get a bit frisky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home