Things That I've Done
These last few weeks have been pretty insane. I arrived in Austin September 31st, and from then until now, this is what I've done:
* Dump my AAA insurance and pick up Progressive
* Change my vehicle registration
* Help several friends move stuff
* Uninstall and move an electric stove while electrocuting myself 3 times in the process.
* Get a job as an administrative assistant with the mentoring/tutoring/home-schooling organization called 'Pip Start'
* Stand in line to get my new drivers license
* Throw a birthday party for the Prock girls
* Fall in love with East Austin
In my mind, I had imagined that I would treat myself to a slow transition. Although this transition was everything but slow, it has been a lot of fun.