..:Yahtzee:..

Monday, September 24, 2007

New Discovery

It was either late last or early this week I found myself nursing a stuffy nose, a scratchy throat, and enough snot to fill 7 shot glasses. In other words, I came to the conclusion that I have a cold. As I began enduring these symptoms, I found myself noticing that I was not tired, nor was I feeling sick, which made me wonder if I actually had a cold or not. As I continued to observe my symptoms, I found that they would come and go. Sometimes they would be in full bloom in the morning, but a couple hours after waking up, they would disappear.

I'm no doctor. Nor am I someone who would be placed into the camp of 'I'm a smart guy', but using the powers of deduction and the process of elimination, I have come to this conclusion:

I have allergies.

I have never had allergies before in my life, but somehow, Austin has proved that there is no such thing as never when it comes to allergies. I don't know what I'm allergic to, but I'm quite sure I'm allergic to something in the air.

I'm praying that they will clear up soon. If not, I might have to resort to some more fierce tactics in the form of drugs and nasal plugs. Maybe I need to eat more BBQ and let the savory scent of hickory and beef work its magic on my sinuses.

5 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Margie said...

I however am dying from a head cold... snif snif snif
sneeze sneeze

drip drip

oy...

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger miranda said...

kevin is allergic to texas. come back to canada.

i fully have allergies and i fully use nose spray and it is fully cool.

get the spray.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Natasha said...

so how is the eating more BBQ theory working out?

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger LL said...

So uh yea I like reading blogs..and I think this is the Kev Chen from vox :) Dyou still update your blog? Mind if I link it to mine? :) Sounded great today!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger LL said...

harhar.. pretty sure it wasnt you i was smellling. i will prolly never be able to smell ever again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home